Linseed oil – Dosage composition Properties

linseed oilVitamin F is nothing other than polyunsaturated fatty acids (EFAs). Perhaps not everyone knows, but there are two types of such unsaturated acids-these are the popular acids from the Omega 3 Group and the fatty acids of the Omega 6 Group, which is no longer as loud as the first. It is worth remembering that a person needs both acids from one and the other groups for well-being. Until the end, it is not clear in what proportion, however, it is postulated that a healthy proportion is 1:4 or 25% of the total dose of polyunsaturated fatty acids should be omega3 acids, while the remaining 75% are omega6 acids.

Unsaturated fatty acids represent excellent material building cell membranes. Flaxseed oil use also finds itself as a natural component of cholesterol-lowering, aiding.

How does it look volumetric?

It is recommended to use approximately 700-750 milligrams of omega6 acids and 300 milligrams of omega 3 fatty acids. As many studies show, the contemporary man did not dutiful over-healthy, who is not interested in a nutritionist, takes only 30% of the daily need for omega 3 fatty acids!!!!

Unfortunately, for the modern human being, processed foods and modified food products provide the person a few thousand times as many omega-6 fatty acids every day than indicated!

An adult person is advised to take 2 to 6 tablespoons of linseed oil per day. However, keep in mind that flaxseed oil is only healthy eaten cold! It can be used for frying, but then it loses all the nutritional value.

Application of linseed oil

The use of linseed oil is intended to help increase the immunity of the body, in the fight against the body and the negative matrimonial regimes. Flaxseed oil and its richness also regenerate the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract. Interestingly, flaxseed Oil also has an antispasmodic and choleretic effect. Regular consumption of linseed oil also provides protection against heart disease and diseases of the blood vessels.

It is also important to underline the fact that flaxseed oil is used for has in external conditions. It is attributed to the action above all anti-inflammatory and soothing. Due to the nutrient content of linseed oil, it also has regeneration properties. Purifies the skin, smooths it, facilitates the treatment of skin diseases. Naturally it also nourishes and strengthens the skin and hair.

Linseed – Seed Life

The seeds of flax for generations are known for their rich properties. The most important advantage is the lower levels of the so-called “bad” cholesterol, while increasing the level of “good” cholesterol. Flaxseed has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system and the condition of the heart. Therefore linseed oil is the largest ally of a healthy and strong heart.

Ideal for physically active people

The use of flaxseed oil is recommended for individuals growers physical exertion. After ingestion, the oil is converted into energy. Accelerates muscle growth without unnecessary body fat gain. This is why it is ideal for people wanting to shed excess weight without muscle reduction. In addition, linseed oil improves the body’s strength and performance during exercise and also improves regeneration after intense training.

Improves mood

Linseed oil has a positive impact on the psyche because of the abundance of unsaturated fatty acids. The oil is composed of 50% of omega-3 fatty acids – no other plant can boast of such a sizeable number. According to scientists, such high content of omega-3 can improve human well-being and treat depression and mood swings.

By incorporating linseed oil into your diet you can inhibit the aging process. Men can continue to enjoy the lush czupryną and lack of prostate conditions, while women are more lenient in menopause. Linseed oil also has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, which for longer retains a youthful appearance. This is a big contribution to vitamin E in flax oil, commonly called a vitamin of youth.

Excellent for pregnant women

Every expectant mom should turn linseed oil permanently into his menu. The omega-3 and omega-6 oils contained in the oil prevent premature porodowi and at the same time provide the child with all necessary nutrients to develop properly and support the growth of the intellectual level.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *